Sales Associate Keyholder APPLY NOW
Is this you?
Do you love luxury fashion and enjoy helping customers feel good about themselves?
Are you confident, friendly and sales driven with a special flair for customer service?
Do you have previous keyholder experience in a retail environment?
If you answered YES, we want to talk with you!
What we offer….
We invest in you by providing professional sales training, regular coaching and internal promotions for growth. A friendly team-based professional work environment, flexible scheduling, generous product discounts, keyholder premium and competitive pay and commission-based earning opportunities make this your dream sales job!
Who we are…
Danier is a recognized Canadian specialty apparel retailer offering our customers high-quality, fashionable leather, wool, fashion co-ordinates and accessories at exceptional value. Our merchandise is marketed exclusively under the well-known Danier brand name and is currently available only at our shopping mall locations across Canada and at www.danier.com.
What you’ll do...
- Greet and assist customers with their wardrobe purchases while building client relationships and demonstrating your extensive product knowledge and fashion savvy.
- Provide exceptional customer service to complete the sale and leave your customer feeling cared for and confident about their purchase.
- Assist with window displays, visual merchandising and product presentation to maintain brand standards and create a welcoming and visually appealing store appearance.
- Maintain a safe and clean shopping and working environment both on the sales floor and in the back room by receiving and organizing merchandise and fixtures and assisting with daily store housekeeping.
- Open and close the store and safeguard and secure premises and assets in Store Manager’s absence; count floats and report discrepancies; perform bag checks and other loss prevention measures, and document and escalate customer and employee issues requiring management intervention.
What you’ll bring to the team….
- Minimum of one year’s previous fashion retail experience with leadership responsibilities and knowledge of loss prevention practices preferably
- Positive, optimistic, results-oriented attitude with a customer-first mindset
- Fashionable, well-groomed professional presentation
- Well-developed English oral and written communication and interpersonal relationship-building skills with a desire to create an engaging customer experience
- Excellent customer service and conflict de-escalation and resolution skills
- Flexible with open availability to work weekends, evenings and public holidays required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a small, dynamic high-performing sales team
- Ability to learn, retain and demonstrate product knowledge and professional sales training concepts
- Self-motivated by personal and team-based sales goals, and comfortable working in a performance-measured environment with personal accountability for results
- Demonstrated ability to serve multiple customers with a high attention to detail and customer satisfaction
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and willing to adjust behaviour based on performance feedback
- Well-developed organization and time management skills with ability to follow instructions and processes, complete tasks and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Highly reliable and conscientious with a strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Demonstrated sound problem-solving abilities and mature, professional judgment and conduct
- Physically capable of lifting and handling weights of up to 10 kg/20 lbs and of standing for sustained periods of time
|||Halifax Shopping Centre, 7001 Mumford Road, Halifax, NS|||||||||HJaLQ48axQinaKWE|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||