Store Manager APPLY NOW
Is this you?
Are you an inspiring sales leader with a love of fashion?
Do you have a flair for merchandising and visual presentation?
If you answered YES, we want to talk with you!
What we offer….
We invest in your professional growth as a member of our dynamic team of leaders and offer you a competitive salary with sales incentives, professional sales training, a subsidized comprehensive group benefits package and generous product discounts. Our First Canadian Place opportunity also comes with a unique Monday-to-Friday shift schedule with no evenings or weekends!
Who we are…
Danier’s strength is the enthusiasm, energy and professionalism of our people. At Danier, every employee is considered a valuable asset to be respected and nurtured, both as an empowered individual and as a team member. Our relationship is built on trust, mutual respect and the sharing of ideas, resources and talent.
Danier is a recognized Canadian specialty apparel retailer offering our customers high-quality, fashionable leather, wool, fashion co-ordinates and accessories at exceptional value. Our merchandise is marketed exclusively under the well-known Danier brand name and is currently available only at our shopping mall locations across Canada and at www.danier.com.
What you’ll do...
· Recruit, develop, motivate and lead your high-performing sales team
· Build customer relationships through engaging customer service that makes the customer feel cared for and confident about their purchases
· Create and maintain visually appealing merchandising and window displays following brand standards and directives
· Oversee daily store staff scheduling, operations, loss prevention and maintenance of standards to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping and working environment
· Participate in weekly management calls and report on key productivity and performance metrics, competitive activity, market conditions, etc. to share best practices and promote brand consistency
What you’ll bring to the team….
· Boutique retail management experience with a proven track record of sales and team development success
· Positive, optimistic, results-oriented attitude with a customer-first mindset
· Fashionable, well-groomed professional presentation
· Computer literacy and proficiency with email, POS, staff scheduling applications, etc.
· Excellent English communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
· Well-developed professional sales, customer service and rapport building skills
· Hands-on leadership style with strong people development and management skills
· Exceptional time management, organization and follow through skills
· Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and mature, professional judgment and conduct with a strong work ethic and personal integrity.
|||First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario|||||||||nTGL2o00m05iXCE2|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false