Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
7700 Keele Street, Unit 4, Vaughan ON Full time
Do you enjoy physically working as part of a small warehouse team with a customer service focus?
Are you reliable, energetic and detail oriented?
What we offer…
A safe, clean, quiet working environment with regular day shift hours on a friendly, collaborative team with a competitive rate of pay and opportunities for growth.
What you will do…
- Work collaboratively as part of Distribution Center team to ensure timely receipt, storage, inventory control, shipment and documentation of hanging garments, products and store supplies.
- Assist to load and unload product including hanging garments and boxes of accessories weighing up to 15-20 kg
- Receive incoming hanging garment and product shipments, including opening boxes, conducting verification counts against shipping documents, noting discrepancies and damages, scanning and ticketing product and attaching/inserting security control tags.
- Sort, scan and place garments and product on allocated warehouse racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Print garment/product tickets as required; verify product scanning and create and print transfer list by store; verify receipt and count of transfers for reticketing.
- Pick, pack and bag store product and supply orders according to packing list and shipping schedule by established deadlines.
- Assist with warehouse organization and cleanliness, including sorting hangers, security tags, skids, rolling racks, labeling and organizing shelves and boxes, removing garbage daily, etc. to ensure a clean and organized work environment for maximum work efficiency and safety.
- Follow all established company-wide policies, procedures, safety and legislated guidelines and maintain a healthy, clean and safe environment
What you’ll bring to the team….
- 1-2 years’ Warehouse experience preferred with exposure to warehouse functions such as order picking, shipping, receiving, inventory control, stock location, etc.
- Previous experience with RFID and mobile scanners and hand pallet jacks an asset
- Ability to speak, read and write English essential with good interpersonal, customer service and communication skills required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs/ 15-20 kg and physically fit to move and handle hanging garments and boxes of merchandise
- Must be able to accurately count, file and legibly record information in organized and timely manner to meet work deadlines
- Willing to learn, ask questions, receive feedback and apply knowledge
- Must have a high level of attention to detail with focus on accuracy
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities and to meet deadlines
- Solid team player who exhibits autonomy and take initiatives with daily tasks, comfortable communicating and working with team members from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic and reliable with solid attendance and punctuality record
Can follow and comply with work instructions and health and safety standards, including displaying good safety consciousness with high degree of attention to prevent injury to others and promote a safe work environment|||7700 Keele Street, Unit 4, Vaughan ON|||||||||KRqXkasUHKvxO5bY|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false