DANIER.com offers everyday Free shipping on orders of $100 or more for Canadian Orders only (All International & USA orders are not eligible for Free shipping), not including tax. Orders placed on Friday after 1:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) will begin processing on the following Monday. DANIER customer service will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional information for credit verification.
- Orders will be shipped using "Do not safe drop" service.
- Delivery times do not include Sundays and Holidays.
- Orders are processed pending availability and credit verification.
We currently ship to all Canadian postal codes. Limited shipping options may be available in some areas. We may restrict shipping to certain addresses such as warehouses, freight forwarding/redirecting services and hotels, and post office boxes.
Additional shipping fees may apply. Please allow extra time for deliveries to non-major centres and remote locations. For more information on shipping and to track your packages, visit www.Canadapost.com. Please note: DANIER is not responsible for delivery delays that may occur as a result of poor weather conditions and parcel volume. Orders that match or exceed 23 kilograms (50 pounds) will be redirected to the nearest Canada Post facility. Please make sure your shipping address is correct. We cannot redirect orders once items have been dispatched. Sorry!
All taxes and applicable duties will be charged based on shipping address.
Shipping time is not guaranteed at peak periods. Estimated shipping times do not include order processing time.
Please note that if you refuse your order, or any part of it without authorization, or provide a non-deliverable address, you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- We reserve the right to restrict delivery to certain remote locations.
- Express and Priority delivery are only available for select locations.
- At this time, we are not able to split and order into multiple shipping destinations.
- If you add items to your cart and your shipping destination has any shipping restrictions for that country, you may be prompted to remove it before proceeding.
- Some items available for sale in Canada are not available for International shipments.
- Additionally, you may be asked to remove an item from your shopping cart, if your specific destination country does not permit the import of that item.
All taxes will be applied subject to federal and provincial tax legislation. Duty, customs tariffs and taxes (including VAT) are set by the destination countries local government and are determined based on a combination of the country of origin of manufacture of the goods being purchased, and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the countries that DANIER support. The amount of applicable duty, customs tariffs and taxes will vary by country and will be determined by destination country custom. For all other enquiries regarding your order, please contact customer service through our CONTACT US page.
Currently we accept Visa and Mastercard, for all domestic and International orders.
Please note, if you choose to select a payment currency other than your own, your credit card company may assess a fee for converting the currency.